Let’s run together at home with Japlo in this RMCO !
It is a reason to prevent mass gatherings but it shouldn’t be an excuse to stop you from running!
Entitlements will be mailed directly to your doorstep:
- Japlo mystery gift
- Finisher medal
Virtual run info:
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, we provide a channel for you to run at home.
- Running distance: 5KM
- Running period: 1 August 2020- 31 August 2020
- Deadline submission: 31 August 2020
- Postage of entitlements: 1 September- 31 October 2020
You will just need to record your total accumulated distance or steps via your mobile phone’s app (Pacer, Activity tracker, etc.) and submit a screenshot of your result to our whatsapp or email.
- 1 July 2020- 31 July 2020
- RM 25.00
Terms and Conditions:
1. Japlo Virtual Fun Run is organized by Takaso Marketing Sdn Bhd. The virtual run is open to all residents who have a valid address in Malaysia.
2. There will be strictly no refund available to Participants who do not eventually take part in the Virtual Run, for any reason.
3. Participants are strictly not allowed to transfer their Event entry to another party. The finisher’s entitlement will be delivered to the mailing address provided in the registration form. If Participants would like to send it to a different mailing address besides their own, please enter his/her address during registration.
4. In case Participants would like to make an address change once registration has been confirmed, there might be additional charges incurred.
5. If there is a return of parcel during the delivery of the finisher’s entitlement due to whatever reason. Upon request, the Organizer will arrange to resend the parcel but the delivery charges will be borne by participants.
6. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the Organizer shall be deemed as received by the Participant.
7. If the Participant provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete, or if the Organizer has ground to believe that such information is untrue, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete, the Organizer may at any time suspend, revoke, cancel or terminate the Participant’s registration for the Event or entitlement and fees will not be refunded.
8. The Organizer will not entertain nor be in any way responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete or inaccurate entry details in the registration form.
9. Submission of the result must be submitted any time between 1st August 2020 (12.01am) 31st August 2020 (11.59pm). If participants are unable to submit the result before the deadline, they will be considered as disqualified and will not be entitled to any rewards. Therefore, there will be NO delivery of any medal.
10. The finisher entitlement will be delivered to the shipping address provided during the registration batch by batch, starts from 1st September 2020 onwards.
11. The Organizer has the rights to amend the Terms & Conditions at any time at its sole discretion without any prior notice.