Terms & Conditions
A. General Information
The moment you purchase JAPLO Products online using this website, you are subjected to terms and conditions. By purchasing our Products from this website, you have to accept the following terms and conditions:
- The following expressions are used to define certain references:
- JAPLO will be referred to as Our, We and Us
- The individuals that purchase our products, which means our customers are referred to as You
- All products being sold on this website is referred as Product or Products
- It is your own responsibility to protect your own confidentiality of your username and password that you have been assigned with.
- It is your own responsibility to use your registered account to all access of www.japlobaby.com.my
- It is your own responsibility to safeguard your registered account details at all times in order to prevent unauthorised usage. Japlo will not be liable to any form of damage or loss caused by you and any third party that gains unauthorised access to your www.japlobaby.com.my account.
- It is your own responsibility to provide accurate and complete information during account registration to our website and other circumstances. If you want to update or change the information that you have provided, you may login to your account via www.japlobaby.com.my and amend the information that you have provided before. Be assured that all personal information that you provide is safely secured and protected by www.japlobaby.com.my
- JAPLO will not modify, change or update the information provided by you. However, we are compelled to do so under the law or any special circumstances.
- All the information that is contained in this website constitutes an invitation to treat and not an offer to sell or supply any of our products or services. By placing an order via the website, you are offering to purchase the Product that you have selected based on the terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to refuse the registration and/or the selling and/or the purchase of any of our Products. We also reserve the right to terminate the registration of accounts and registered account. Any reason to deny access is our own discretion without prior notice as we deem fit.
- The Products you purchase from this website is at your own risk. Products sold at this website are sold “as it is”. There is no warranty of any kind either expressed or implied. This includes any implied warranties or implied terms such as title, quality, merchantability and fitness for purpose. These are permissible by law.
- Care has been taken to ensure that the Product illustrated, the pricing and information provided in this website are as accurate as possible. Products, photos and images used are only a representation of the actual product. Hence, variations may be applied from time to time. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the pricing, materials and information provided in www.japlobaby.com.my or any linked websites.
- We reserve the right to amend, vary and change these terms and conditions at our own discretion without prior notice. Your continued use of this website and placing of orders will be constituted as your acceptance of any amendments, variations and changes to these terms and conditions.
- It is your responsibility as a user to review and understand all the applicable terms and conditions set for your access to www.japlobaby.com.my and the linked websites at all times.
B. Order and Price
- We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the price and other details of the Products on this website are correct. However, we reserve the right to change the price and details without prior notice. We will also not be responsible or liable for any inadvertent errors in the prices stated on the website. Furthermore, we reserve the right to decline orders based on these errors. The prices that are stated on the website are for purchasing via website only. The prices for the same Product may differ if purchased via other means. The prices stated in the website are also valid and effective for delivery within Malaysia only.
- Not all packaging and sizes of the Products will correspond with the information and image provided in the website. We reserve the right to provide the best size available for the Product that corresponds with the pricing given.
- www.japlobaby.com.my will make every reasonable effort to fulfill each order made by you. However, we reserve the right to decline fulfillment of any orders with valid reasons. The list of reasons is as follows:
- Insufficient stock to deliver all the Products that you have ordered. This is because all Products are only supplied while stock last.
- Any of the Product you have ordered is no longer available for purchase
- We do not deliver to the address detailed
- One or more products ordered has been listed at an incorrect price due to typographical and clerical error.
- Any unforeseen circumstances or incident that may render any orders null or void.
- Forced majeure event that delays or prohibits fulfillment of the order.
- Once you have placed an order, the order receipt will be sent to your email. You will find several order details from the receipt. This includes the order identity, order date, order items with quantity and price, total price, billing information, and shipping information. All orders placed through the website are subjected to our acceptance as we may or may not accept your order at our discretion.
- This is applicable to all types of deliveries. Any purchase with RM30 and above, delivery charges will be waived.
Subsequent 1kg will add RM1 to delivery charges*
Weight (Kilogram) Delivery Charges (RM) 0-3 6.50 3.01-10* 13.00
- Payment for Products ordered will be made through online banking, debit card and credit card only.
- You will be directed to a third-party processing company’s website to process your payment. Your payment via the third-party website shall constitute your agreement to be bound by the requirement and terms and conditions of the credit card processing company and other external websites.
- All payments are subjected to be approved by the financial institution. Hence, we are not liable in any way if the financial institution refuses to accept or honor your banking method for any reason.
- We reserve the right to (i) refuse any method of payment at our own discretion without having to state the reason for the refusal; we can also (ii) change the terms of payment for the Products at any time.
D. Delivery and Refund
- After the payment has been confirmed, we will deliver the Products to the address provided to us.
- We deliver to almost all addresses in Malaysia. However, we reserve the right to restrict deliveries to certain addresses and places including restrictions imposed by the third-party service provider.
- Free shipping is for the minimum purchase of RM30 and above.
- All Products delivered to the address indicated in your order shall be deemed successful delivery and completed orders. In the event that there is no representative to accept delivery, we may at our own discretion, re-deliver the Products and you will have to bear the cost for the re-delivery.
- Delivery hours are during office hours. Certain deliveries that take place during the weekends are at the discretion of our verified third-party service provider. At times, the service provider will contact you directly for necessary arrangements for delivery.
- All deliveries shall be acknowledged and signed off by you or a representative at the time of delivery. This is also stated on our copy of the Consignment Note.
- Should you appoint a representative to receive the delivery, it is your responsibility to ensure the appropriate person is present to sign for the Products delivered.
- If no one is present and a missed delivery happens, we will leave you a notification either by phone or email and schedule the re-delivery. We reserve the right to charge you a special re-delivery fee depending on your location.
- We will not be responsible for any Products, which are lost in delivery or damaged during the transition or otherwise not received.
- Although we will use reasonable endeavors to deliver the Products to you within 5 working days stated in your receipt of our Payment Confirmation, we do not guarantee that we will deliver within this time frame. Any dates quoted by us for the delivery of the Products are an approximate only and is not part of our contract with you. We will not be liable for any delay in the delivery of the Products.
- In the event any of the Products delivered are damaged, defective or in an incorrect quantity, it will be your responsibility to inform us within 5 working days from the date when the Product is delivered. We will not entertain any requests for refunds after 5 working days of the delivery date.
- As we are committed to customer satisfaction, any verified replacement will be processed once we received return products. We reserve the right to conduct a replacement of the same Product for the damaged or defective Products.
- You are strongly advised to check the Products upon the collection of them immediately. In the event that any of the Products are damaged or if a wrong Product is delivered, you may request the replacement of the Product.
- NO refunds, exchange, cancellation or amendments are applicable once payment is processed and completed online except for faulty Products.
- The cut off time of online order will be at 2.00pm. Any order received after 2.00pm shall be considered as the order for the next day.
E. Privacy and Policy
- Japlo will not be liable for any misuse of passwords or account hacks unless this happens at our own fault.
F. Intellectual Property
- All copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all contents, materials, concepts and graphics supplied as part of this web shall remain at all times our property or the property of our suppliers or other third-party contents providers. You are strictly not permitted to use or reproduce any of these materials in any way without the relevant third-party proprietor(s)’ and/or our prior written approval.
- Any feedbacks with regards to your experience in ordering via this site should be sent to Japlo in Malaysia to the address/Tel and Email below:
K55, Kawasan Perindustrian Tanjung Agas,
Email: [email protected]
- What payment method can I use to make my purchase?
We only offer online banking.
Can I make payments using direct bank transfer / ATM Transfer / Meet Up / Cash on Delivery (COD)? Unfortunately, we do not offer any of these services for the time being. Currently, we only offer IPAY88.
- What if I am unable to complete payment?
Orders with pending status will be automatically cancelled within 24 hours. Please email us with your order number at [email protected] Our customer service will get in touch with you as soon as possible during office hours.
- How do I apply my store credit/coupon code?
On the ‘Checkout’ page, you will see the ‘voucher code’ column. Just type the code into the column and click ‘Add’. The total amount will automatically be deducted with the discount amount of that coupon code and you can proceed with payment.
- Why might my credit card be declined?
Your credit card may be declined for any of the following reasons:
- Your card may have expired. Verify the validity of your card.
- You may have reached your credit limit. Contact your bank to check that you have not exceeded the authorized purchase limit.
- You may have entered some information incorrectly. Check that you have filled in all the required fields correctly.
- If the steps above have been tried, please contact your bank to check with them.
- How long will my order take to arrive and what are the delivery charges?
Your parcel will be delivered within 3-5 business days to either your home or an alternative address. In checkout, you can change the delivery address or add a new one. During peak season and sale, the delivery process might take a little longer.
- Can I track my order?
Yes. Your order status is constantly updated. To track your order, go to the “Order” section of your account, select the order which you like to know about the shipping status. Inside the order detail page, you will find the statement at the top which states that your order is shipped by which carrier provider together with the tracking number. Below the statement is a tracking button named “Track”, click on it and you will be navigated to a new window that displays the shipping status of your order.
If in the rare event of receiving faulty Product, simply fill up our Replacement Form and send the Product back to us. Download our Replacement Form here. Please keep in mind that the Products must be returned 5 days from the date you received your parcel, or it will not be entertained.
- How do I replace a Product?
We only receive Return Products by post/courier.
Kindly fill up our Replacement Form and mail back the Product to us via a traceable delivery method to the following address:
K55, Kawasan Perindustrian Tanjung Agas,
Please note that all wish to replace Products must be in their original condition and you will be required to present the corresponding receipt. Kindly note that it is always necessary to have received the Product prior to requesting a replacement.
- Do I have to pay anything to return my Products?
No, you are not required to pay any fees if the products are faulty. Japlo will bear all the cost. However, this is only limited to return within Malaysia.
- Where can I find my receipt?
Please refer to the completed order e-mail you received when your order has been completed (meaning out of delivery). Please remember that the receipt is necessary for returning or exchanging Products.
- How long do I have to return a Product?
All returns must be made within 5 days of receiving your parcel, or it will not be entertained.
- How will I receive my refund?
We do not offer any refund. Instead, you are entitled for replacement if there are damaged or defective to the products.
- When will I receive my replacement?
Once we received the return products, you will receive a confirmation email indicating that the return has been approved. You will receive your replacement products after 3 – 5 days once we received the return products.